domingo, 26 de setembro de 2010

Blossom alerta: não há data correta

Veja o comentário de Blossom. Ela afirma que não há data, e não há promessa de aparição de uma nave.

O texto dela foi postado no blog "Ashtar Comand":

Good morning Everyone

I have been inundated with emails since yesterdays channelling and it would exhaust me to rly individually to them all. Please know I have read each one and I thank you for sharing your thoughts with me ... which have prompted me to write this follow up letter today regarding my thoughts on the matter and a few explanatory facts. So, without further ado ....

First and foremost I am simply the messenger. What comes through I write down. I do not change a single word, neither delete one. What is given to me ... I give to you. When I begin a channell I have absolutely no idea what the subject matter of each connection is to be about.

For your information in the channelling when I said:

I felt there was something you needed to say rather than the usual `it's time for another one' if you know what I mean? Is there?

Yes indeed. Although we are tentative in bringing forth a subject that is also at the back of your mind.

The thing that was in the back of my mind was the news that many have now alerted me to regarding a possible 'appearance' on Oct 13th http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange/.

My thoughts on this are like many I would imagine. I will wait and see! Although the date is rather uncanny ... and it did get me excited I have to say .... (well it would wouldn't it), yet on contemplation ... we could all be heading for another disappointment and that is why I did not immediately rush out and shout it from the roof tops. Stan Fulham, the gentleman involved is a retired NORAD officer and to my knowledge was not aware of the Oct 14th 2008 prediction. He states also that if the ships do not arrive on that date then it will definitley be before the end of 2010. Again we shall simply wait and see. Please understand I am not knocking this gentleman's diligent work in anyway. Far from it.

So ... regarding The Federation Of Light stating yesterday 'WE ARE COMING' ..... with all respect ... I am sure they are ......... but they did not say when. So ... I shall just .... you guessed it ... wait and see. Many responsive emails were of great excitement to the point of tears. Many were rather tentative. To be honest, I just thought 'Jolly dee, and when you do that will be lovely thanks!'. We have all been waiting for so long, yet we know that it is up to us to make the change. However a 'pep up' would certainly 'up the anti' would it not? Although they did not mention in what form.

So there we are ... from my point of view I am not expecting even their words 'very soon' to mean 'very soon' in our terms, yet who is to say? I KNOW that one day , whenever it may be THEY WILL COME ...and until then I will continue to deliver their messages of Love and compassion as I have been asked in the very best way I can. I am just a normal gal who finds herself in an extraordianry position. (never saw it coming!!)

I hope I have not brought disappointment to those who are ecstatically overjoyed with the news in yesterdays channellings. I do not wish to put a dampener on things far from it ... Lets be honest ... when they do come , I for one, will be singing Hallelujah!

So, let's hope that before the year is out we can join together in the Hallelujah chorus ... keeping in mind ... life on earth will never be the same again. Let us continue on ... Being Love ... to make sure we are as ready as we can possibly be!

We are here to spread

Love Light Laughter and Golden Rays. Lets do so!

Blossom xxx

Nenhum comentário: